HEATING BREAKDOWNS DURING THE HOLIDAYS ARE NO COMFORT OR JOY. But if your furnace or boiler needs emergency replacement NOW, we'll make it a bit easier with special savings. See our CURRENT REBATES & SPECIALS page for details.
Bethke Heating & Air Conditioning
- Hot water and steam boilers
- All-in-one heating & cooling units for condos
- Rooftop furnaces
- Mobile home furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Wall or "cottage" furnaces
- Garage furnaces
Call Bethke at 608-251-2222 for a free, no obligation estimate!
WHEN IS IT TIME TO REPLACE AN OLD FURNACE OR BOILER?
If your current furnace or boiler is 15 years old or older, it’s approaching the end of its lifespan and may become less reliable.
It's time to consider a new furnace or boiler if yours requires multiple repairs, or if a major component fails. Replacement can be more cost effective than a series of expensive repairs.
Avoid an emergency situation by replacing old equipment before a breakdown happens during a sub-zero winter night! Old furnaces and boilers tend to call it quits during periods of extreme cold and heavy usage, just when you need a warm house the most. If your furnace or boiler is starting to show its age, we can provide the information you need to make a good decision before you have an emergency.
Another factor to consider: the latest heating equipment features new technology that boosts energy efficiency. The savings on utility bills can help offset the initial cost of new equipment. Lower energy use also means you reduce your carbon footprint, helping to protect the environment.
HOW BETHKE MATCHES PRODUCT OPTIONS TO YOUR NEEDS
- We review your needs and expectations.
- Our comprehensive heating-load analysis considers square footage, age of the building, insulation, window space, air infiltration, and other important factors.
- We suggest options based on your budget, how long you plan to stay in your home, current rebates and tax credits, current or future remodeling plans, and any particular problems you wish to solve. If certain rooms in your house do not heat well, we can work with you to find a solution.
- We answer your questions and help you understand the pros and cons of each option.
Want to know even more?
We understand that some people prefer a quick overview, while others want in-depth information. Learn more by going to our helpful pages on Heating Systems where you'll find a wealth of details about FURNACES, BOILERS, and HEAT PUMPS.